Dr Tim Robinson is both a Fellow of the RACGP and the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA). He has
had a long association with working on the Eyre Peninsula as a GP with an interest in skin cancer medicine.
He has been away for the last 6 years working exclusively in the field of skin cancer in busy clinics in Brisbane and Coffs Harbour.
The Robinson family have now returned to their home in Port Lincoln. Tim assisted by wife, Vicki, will be offering a comprehensive skin cancer service, which will include:
• Full skin dermatoscopic examination
• Skin cancer diagnoses and management using various biopsy techniques
• Mole diagnoses and photography where indicated
• Minimally invasive skin cancer and pre-cancer management, including: electrodessication, curettage and Photodynamic Therapy (PDT- an excellent cosmetic option for certain conditions)
• Surgical excisions of simple and more complex cancers, such as facial and extremity lesions requiring flaps or grafts
GP referral is not necessary