- Assessment consults are 30 – 45 minutes in duration, depending on the Physio and the condition to be assessed.
- Standard review consults are 30 mins in duration.
- Long review consults are 45 mins in duration and are recommended for any treatment involving 2 x areas.
- Lymphoedema & Pelvic Floor consults can be up to 60 mins in duration.
- 15 minute consultations are available for purposes of taping, exercise checks or discussion of imaging or future orthopaedic management.
At your Assessment consult, our Physio will take a detailed history of your presenting condition. They will enquire about your general health, including medications and any investigations or imaging you may have had. They will physically assess the area of concern (accommodating for cultural or personal sensitivities) and treatment and a treatment plan will be developed and provided at this appointment.
If you have any X-rays, CTs, MRIs, Doctor’s letters or hospital-issued exercise sheets, please bring them with you to your Assessment consult. Also bring a list of your current medications and any medical conditions you have.
You are encouraged to partner with your Physio in your recovery. Every effort will be made to explain the diagnosis and the plan of treatment. Please ensure to ask further questions if this is not clear to you.
Payment is required on the day of treatment. HICAPS facilities are available for on-site health fund claiming. Visa/EFTPOS facilities are also available.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment. Fees may apply for last-minute cancellations and non-attendance.