Serviced Offices, Part or Full-time Leases are available under the one roof.
The Serviced Office space has flexible lease options; casual, part-time and full-time leases are available. Rooms are approximately 3m x 4m and furnished with a desk, office chair and visitors chairs (plus a treatment bed if required). They are supported by the administration staff.
Full-time leases are also available in offices ranging in size from 7m² to 23m². These rooms can be rented individually or as a package, with optional reception space.
Mortlock Clinic offers the exposure and facilities of a larger organisation without the hassle of fit out and office equipment. Your clients will be welcomed into a shared waiting area where they can relax in comfortable surrounds.
Thinking of Joining Us?
- Mortlock Terrace is a prime arterial road with high traffic flow and public exposure which already hosts numerous small businesses and commercial premises.
- Enjoy working in Port Lincoln’s largest multi-disciplinary clinic with like minded and service focused professionals.
- We currently host Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Specialist Pain Medicine Physician, Orthopaedic Surgeon and a Dental Clinic, as well as a Dental Prosthetist, Hearing Australia and Psychologists just to name a few.
- An integrated and complementary service means more support for your clients and your staff.
- Flexible design to suit small-medium sized businesses with professional, comfortable and confidential consulting rooms.
- Your clients will be welcomed into a shared reception and waiting area which is family friendly.
- Very accessible with off street parking.
- ‘Ready to go’ rooms with central data/phone cabling, with the ability to manage external phone and fax connections.
- You can also benefit from Mortlock Clinic’s established identity in the Port Lincoln and Lower Eyre Peninsula communities.
What lease options are available?
We specialise in matching the lease to your needs. With Serviced Offices and part-time options you can customise your lease to reflect your business, whilst benefiting from the premises operating on a full-time basis.
Follow the links to explore competitive rates and package options. Please call the Business Manager on (08) 8682 2291 for further details and specific quotes, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org